Business Setup: Get it Right from the Start!
New business startup is an incredibly exciting time, but it can be a challenging one as well. Not only do you have to worry about things like marketing, branding and advertising, but you also have to worry about a ton of financial and legal issues related to business setup. What? You’re NOT worried about those technical business setup issues? Well, you should be! If not taken care of properly, financial business setup and company registration issues can become huge problems down the road.
"I feel like I matter as an individual, I am not just a number. Fred listens to my questions, and answers them fully in a manner that I can understand... In addition, he is available at weird hours to accommodate my schedule." - Dawn
It is a well known fact that at least 50% of all new businesses fail within the first few years after company formation. Your business doesn't have to be one of those statistics! That’s why we’re here. To give you the help you need with business startup in Clearwater, Florida and surrounding areas such as Largo. We want to put our expertise to work for you and take away some of the stress that comes with business formation. We’ll take the time to sit and talk with you to fully understand the unique needs of your business, and find the unique solution that works for you.
- File for and obtain a Federal Tax ID Number (or Employers Identification Number)
- File tax form elections on your behalf
- Corporation services and company registrar – prepare and file articles of incorporation
- Bookkeeping System Setup
- Payroll Service Setup
- IT/POS/Accounting Software Consultation
- Merchant Service (credit card processing) Setup
- New Business Marketing Consultation & Support
Have you thought about the tax issues surrounding your company registration? All businesses have them, but each business is unique and so are their tax issues and benefits. We at Fredrick James are professional accountants that are well-versed in all financial areas of business formation. So whether you need tax help, an accounting system set up, payroll systems installed, or just advice on securing financing for you new business, we are here to help. We have provided new business startup help to many businesses in the Clearwater, Florida area and we are eager to consult with you to help you with your new business setup.
Incorporation: We can help!
Have you considered incorporating your business? What are the implications of corporation formation versus a sole proprietorship? What are the tax benefits? Which one better protects your personal assets, both legally and from a tax perspective? As a full corporation services company, Fredrick James can answer these questions for you!
Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, C-corporation, S-corporation, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or a Limited Liability Company (LLC) each have their own tax requirements to consider when discussing corporate formation. We can consult with you to help you determine which business formation model suits your specific needs.
If you are ready to begin the process of new business startup, give us a call today and we'll set up a consultation for you and get the company registration process started.
Once you’ve chosen the appropriate tax designation for your business, you will need to file your articles of incorporation and request approval of your designation by the State and Federal taxing authorities. Let us act as your company registrar and help you with the details to ensure proper filing the first time.
Should you handle your bookkeeping or should you outsource that service -- why does it matter? The associates at Fredrick James are here to provide guidance and assistance for your new venture and to help ensure you start your business off on the right foot. We offer complete corporate formation services as well as bookkeeping, full service accounting, tax planning & preparation that will save you money and give your new business the absolute best chance of success.
- Your documents filed correctly with the State and Federal government on your behalf by professionals.
- Ongoing education and assistance to ensure annual requirements are met and tax laws are being followed.
- Guidance to help you avoid any issues with the IRS or State taxing authorities.
- Advise you to make sound decisions regarding your filing status that will provide you with the greatest benefit both from a legal and financial perspective.
- Setting up your bookkeeping properly from the beginning will save on accounting fees down the road when you need to file your taxes or prepare a financial statement to help you secure more financing or seek new investors.
- Have experienced and knowledgeable professionals at your service whenever you need them, costing much less than hiring full time staff.
- We do it all from filing papers of incorporation, obtaining tax IDs, and establishing your bookkeeping system to keeping you on schedule with annual filings and helping you understand how to take full advantage of all the tax deductions and benefits allowed by law.
- Full service tax preparation, accounting and payroll services to make your life easier, reduce errors & costs.